Student course access, Private Coaching Client materials, and Reference Library resources
The Coaching Academy for Leaders
Student Account + Course Access
Are you also an affiliate?
Interested in enrolling in the Coaching Academy for Leaders?
Learn More Here
For your convenience, below is a list of all the latest additions to the reference library. Although the list will change every month, the links will remain available under corresponding tabs.
- “3 Things People Who Are Good at Conversation Don’t Do, According to a Research Psychologist” Source: Inc.com [Link]
- “Democratizing Coaching at Shopify” Source: plusplus.co [Link]
- “7 types of management styles (and what to learn from them)” Source: Zapier.com [Link]
- “Are Productivity Paranoia and Lack of Trust the Real Obstacles to Hybrid and Remote Work?” Source: RealLeaders [Link]
- “Are Productivity Paranoia and Lack of Trust the Real Obstacles to Hybrid and Remote Work?” Source: Real Leaders [Link]
- “5 coaching predictions for 2023” Source: HR Magazine [Link]
- “Gestalt-Based Coaching Competencies” Source: Dorothy E. Siminovitch, Ph.D., MCC [Link]
- “How to Improve the Impact of Your Training with Emotional Choice” Source: Marcia Reynolds [Link]
- “Angela Passarelli maps the iceberg of brain activity in coaching research” Source: ICF [Link]
- “What Is a KPI Report: A Simple Explainer of KPI Reporting” Source: Snyder.com [Link]
- “Ellen Kossek: Evidence-Based Ideas for Managing Boundaries” Source: Work and Life with Stew Friedman Podcast [Link]
- “When Work Takes Over Your Life” Source: WorkLife with Adam Grant podcast [Link]
- ReciproCoach Blog https://www.blog.reciprocoach.com/
- “Business Coaching for Managers and Organizations” Source: academia.edu [Link]
- “3 Ways to Regulate Your Emotions” Source: Psychology Today [Link]
- “How to develop emotional regulation skills to become a better manager” Source: BetterUp [Link]
- “The role of emotional regulation in life (and work)” Source: BetterUp [Link]
- “Impact of coaching on organizational learning and effectiveness” Source: Journal of Social Sciences [Link]
- “How coaching improves mental health: New research from BetterUp” Source: BetterUp [Link]
- “Becoming an Active Operator of Your Nervous System: Source: Soundstrue [Link]
- “Glennon Doyle and Brené on Untamed” Source: brenebrown.com [Link]
- “Unconscious bias, emotional intelligence and leadership” Source: The Emotional Intelligence Training Company Inc. [Link]
- “The-Effects-of-Ethnicity-and-Culture” Source: Lumina Learning [Link]
- “The Feedback Fallacy” Source: HBR [Link]
- “Telework Burnout and Zoom Fatigue: Much More Complicated Than They Appear” Source: Entrepreneur [Link]
- “Psychological safety and the critical role of leadership development” Source: McKinsey and Company [Link]
- “How to Create Psychological Safety Among a Team” Source: Entrepreneur [Link]
- “3 Ways to Battle Burnout in Your Company for Good” Source: Inc. [Link]
Private Coaching Clients
The Coaching Academy for Leaders Students
Lumina Learning Psychometric Assessment Resources
Lumina Splash App – Video Training Guides
Watch my Lumina Splash App Video Guides below and learn how to use this simple tool for better work communication and less conflict.
Lumina Spark Validity Fact Sheet
Get all the data! This document is a summary of the statistical findings which support the internal validity and reliability of the
Lumina Spark Model.
Leadership Resource Downloads
Improve Your Virtual Team Meetings
Use this powerful meeting format and stay connected, productive and accountable with your remote team.
7 Hidden Pitfalls In Your Leadership Development Program – And How To Avoid Them
It’s important to take a look below the surface and be aware of the 7 hidden pitfalls that are often ignored when organizations begin to create their leadership development programs.
Inside The Mind Of A Consious Leader [Infographic]
Instantly become a better leader and improve employee performance when you adopt this mindset.
Referring A Client To Therapy – A Set Of Guidelines
This guide is a resource for coaches to understand when and how to refer a client to a mental health or other helping professional when the client’s needs are outside a coach’s competencies.
Debugging Leadership In The Workplace
This article explores the unique risks that leaders take when they are intensely focused on work outcomes instead of employee engagement and work values and ethics.
What is Servant Leadership?
The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Brené Brown on Empathy
The Elephant, The Rider and the Path – A Tale of Behavior Change
How to tame your Advice Monster | Michael Bungay Stanier
Book Your Coaching Appointments
Your direct link to book coaching or mentoring calls. Looking forward to our sessions!